Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Busy Days and Nights!

2012 is coming to a close and as every year, there are more projects, bills and responsibilities than time allotted in December. To compensate I am carrying around and crossing off "the index card" of errands, gifts, projects and appointments that need my attention before the holidays.

Since knitting has become a distraction of sorts and a craft with gifting potential, I have been working on another cabled hat. This little beauty is coming together pretty well, it is my third attempt at cabling, so I am definitely getting the hang of it. The yarn, Princess, from Classic Elite Yarns is out of my stash, a lovely ocean blue and wonderfully soft to work with; it is definitely close enough to being done  to be considered virtually holiday ready.

Holiday cards come next!

No comments:

Post a Comment