Sunday, January 31, 2016

A bit of Knittin'

Just a quick note... Finished up a charming hat called "Laurus," a free pattern found here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/laurus-2  I knit the slouchy version in Berocco Vintage Worsted, the color combo was brilliant, a warm cocoa and ultramarine blue. The color work is quick & easy and the crown decrease forms a lovely six-point star. I am knitting another for our wonderful veterinarian.

So, far my school workload has been nicely paced. The campus just opened a new rec center and I have been taking advantage of the pool and hot tub. I try to keep moving to balance out the classroom and knitting "sit time." The dogs got a walk in the park today since the weather was a mild  65F/18C. Hard to believe it's January!

No comments:

Post a Comment