Saturday, January 21, 2017

Women's March

Way to go! OMG I am so proud of this event and I hope that worldwide politicians/lawmakers took note of this powerful representation of citizens. I didn't get my Pussy Hat finished until today, but I intend to wear it with pride for however long in solidarity with the marchers. See pattern here on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pussyhat-project . When I'm not wearing it my youngest daughter will be wearing it at college & my other daughter has knit her own to wear. We need to let it be known in Washington D.C. that we do pay attention and will be vigilant protecting our rights and the rights of those LGBTQ, disabled, immigrant and other marginalized groups that have become fearful during our President's campaign. Democracy and human rights are not just for a select few, but for all. Let's not forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment